Estimating Print Jobs is Critical but Complicated
As an estimator, you struggle with slow manual processes, inaccurate numbers, and lack of visibility into jobs, which impacts your ability to produce estimates on time. You want to provide sales with quotes they can use to close the deal, that actually reflect the costs of the job, but you’re held back because:
- A single program doesn’t contain all the necessary information, so you’re required to stop estimating to look up things like paper pricing.
- You can’t measure the accuracy of past estimates to refine future ones.
- Cumbersome, separate systems don’t allow for speed, accuracy, or confidence in your numbers.
- You’re unclear about all the business expenses to include in an estimate, and how to allocate them.
- You know money will be lost if you omit something in a complex calculation, but you can’t verify your calculations in any way.
As the print shop has grown, the processes haven’t evolved effectively, and it has become increasingly difficult to feel in control of your job. You know that with better support from the systems around you, you could truly excel at print estimation, enhance quote accuracy and timeliness, and reduce mistakes and delays that lead to lost business and revenue.
Impress Yourself with PrintVis
Imagine if all your estimating needs were met with a single core business application, so you could spend less time manually rechecking your work and more time delivering.
With PrintVis, you get an all-in-one print MIS and ERP system built to simplify the quoting and estimation process. By bringing together all data from sales through to estimating and production, information is always accurate, which demonstrates your ability to build estimates that give sales what they need to drive more business, and ultimately increase revenues.
How to Create an Estimate in PrintVis
By automating key processes and pulling the right calculation data, PrintVis produces fast, reliable estimates in a fraction of the time. See for yourself in this short video on how to create an estimate in PrintVis.
Get Ready to Create and Share Accurate Quotes Quickly
No matter what kind of print jobs you’re quoting, PrintVis provides the tools you and other estimators need to streamline the process and help you positively impact on the overall profitability of your print shop.
Schedule a Demo
Let Wye Print show you how with the right application and training, PrintVis can put the power back into the hands of your users – transforming the print experience, making people better at what they do, and driving value from every interaction.Book Now