Wye offers qualified candidates the exceptional chance to grow and thrive within a supportive professional consulting environment.
We provide a unique opportunity to put customer success and team satisfaction at the top of your daily tasks as you and your team will solve real-world business challenges in a collaborative environment. The right candidate will relish the opportunity to quickly pick-up applications and methodologies through continued hands-on training and experience. This fully remote job allows our professionals to work from their home office while occasionally working from a customer site and enjoying weekly online get-togethers and biannual team-building retreats in person.
- Connect with potential customers and be able to strongly communicate with them about our products.
- Understand company requirements and be able to assist in facilitating sales.
- Analyze customer needs and provide organizational solutions that best suit them.
- Be able to analyze the market, facilitate focus groups, and learn about the customer preferences.
- Engage in sales pitches helping highlight features and benefits of products for prospective clients.
- Work with the marketing team during strategy meetings.
- Provide product knowledge to assist the sales team during presentations or meetings with clients.
- Guide customers in developing cost adjustments using realistic measurements.
- Work closely with sales representatives during technical presentations.
- Support the account sales team to prepare presentations.
- You enjoy pursuing new-name sales opportunities
- You are determined and methodical in your pursuits – repetition is key to success
- You are creative about finding ways to engage people and companies
- You can pivot when needed and find a new way forward
- You are comfortable working in a dynamically changing fast-growing business
- You are solution-focused with a structured approach to tackling multiple issues at once
- You are an optimistic, enthusiastic, positive, and fun person to work with.
- You are proactive, self-reliant, but also focus on team wins
- You are team-minded, willing to lend a helpful hand to get a project going.
- You are very customer-centric, always looking for ways to deliver a better experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (diploma or certificate), preferably the successful completion of a print-industry or accounting-specific program.
- 2+ years of experience in the print/flexible packaging/label or accounting industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Business Central and related solutions.
- Proficient utilization of a print-specific software program or programs.
- Knowledge and utilization of the Microsoft 365 suite of tools, i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, SharePoint, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Business Central or a similar system/version.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal (all accents are welcome).
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues and customers.
- Outstanding communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Curiosity, interest, and a willingness to ask questions.
- Problem-solving capability.
- Self-motivated with a drive for continuous learning and improvement.
- Self-directed and able to find and offer solutions.
- Presentable and self-confident.
- Company-sponsored health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k plan with company participation
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Fully remote working environment
- Competitive salary, based on experience
The Wye philosophy places an intense focus is on customers, their experience, and their user mastery. It’s the same when it comes to our employees and Wye strives to create a culture of infinite learning and growth. Wye employees should be empowered to learn, innovate, and go against the grain to incorporate and curate new ideas within our business. Never feel uncomfortable expressing your real opinions and playing devil’s advocate with the goal of maximizing our team’s success and efficiencies. Wye also values each employee’s work-life alignment, and we want you to take pride in your personal life goals and accomplishments. Impassioned experts that love what they do are rewarded with personal autonomy. Take time away to focus on yourself and your loved ones because happy employees are the most productive ones and Wye understands that.
Are You Interested?
We regularly invite candidates to interview, so please apply today.