Wye offers qualified candidates the exceptional chance to grow and thrive within a supportive professional consulting environment.
We provide a unique opportunity to put customer success and team satisfaction at the top of your daily tasks as we guide you through solving real-world business challenges in a collaborative environment. The right candidate will relish the opportunity to quickly learn applications and methodologies through extensive hands-on training and experience. This fully remote job allows our professionals to work from their home office while occasionally working from a customer site and enjoying weekly online get-togethers and biannual team-building retreats in person.
- Under the direction of a Lead Consultant, you will have the opportunity to implement our state-of-the-art business solutions by following our implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, learning, validation, hyper care, and support) for new and existing customers. This will include:
- Deploying, configuring, and supporting our solutions to meet agreed-on requirements.
- Assisting customers with train-the-trainer learning, end-to-end system testing, and troubleshooting.
- Performing technical training and knowledge transfer to customer administrators.
- And, most importantly, helping to create Awesome Users of our solutions.
- There are many occasions to participate in special projects that define and develop better solutions for our customers and/or improve our internal working environment.
- We require that you participate in solutions training and learn all aspects of the various solutions’ functionality.
- We will celebrate when you earn both the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate and PrintVis Certifications within your first six months of joining us.
- We know that you will continuously improve in terms of customer satisfaction and service quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably the successful completion of a print-industry or accounting-specific program.
- 2+ years of experience in the print/flexible packaging/label or accounting industry.
- Proficient utilization of a print-specific software program or programs.
- Knowledge and utilization of the Microsoft 365 suite of tools, i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, SharePoint, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal (all accents are welcome).
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues and customers.
- Outstanding communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Curiosity, interest, and a willingness to ask questions.
- Problem-solving capability.
- Self-motivated with a drive for continuous learning and improvement.
- Self-directed and able to find and offer solutions.
- Presentable and self-confident.
Are You Interested?
We regularly invite candidates to interview, so please apply today.